Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dear Parker,

In case you don't remember this in the future....you LOVED your first days of real school!  On Wednesday when I picked you up and asked how it was you said, with a dramatic pause, "I.....loved it!  I laughed so hard!  Thursday was another new experience because it was the first day your new "nanny" took you to school and picked you up, but I only got good reports!  Friday was the same except for one thing....you only ate your Cheetos and about 3 bites of applesauce from your lunch!  That kind of happened on wednesday but atleast you ate your sandwich then!  I put $.75 in your lunch bag for milk.  Yesterday you informed me that you bought 1 chocolate milk, 1 white milk and a pickle.  So for lunch yesterday you had a small bag of Cheetos, a pickle, 1 chocolate milk , 1 white milk, 1 capri sun and 3 bites of applesauce........so healthy little boy!

You'll get lunch time figured out and drinking chocolate milk at school everyday is not ideal but I will let it slide, just don't expect chocolate milk at home!

You have absolutely amazed me this week.  I am bursting with pride. 

I love you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.