Dear Parker,
Kindergarten is over kiddo! It ended last week but already that feels like a lifetime ago. You did so well in Kindergarten, it amazes me how much your brain has grown. You know how to read, sound out, add, subtract, mutiply, write, spell......on and on and on! You are obsessed with reading chapter books and will definitely be gettng a few for your upcoming birthday. You have matured so greatly that I have to remind myself that you have not yet turned 6, that your occasional tantrums and bad behavior spells are still typical for you age. I am so proud of you. In case you don't remember, you have been doing first grade work since March! You have changed and grown so much this year. You have been so good about waking up early with me and being patient while you are at JJ with me. Like always you are very helpful. It has been really wonderful to have you at work with me in the morning again and I feel like that extra time with me has helped your concentration at school. When we first had to go back to that I worried that it would be too long of a day for you but you are so adaptable that we just changed a few things at night and it has worked out since.
I can not tell you how proud I am of you and how much I love you. You are my heart.
You are on the precipice of your 6th year. I am so excited to see how much you learn, grow, mature and mold into the adult you will be over the next year. I know you will do so much because of how determined you are to be successful.....it took me a long time to develop the desire to be successful and you already have it within you, I know it will take you so far in life.
Again, Parker, I am so proud of you, I can't tell you enough.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.