Saturday, June 19, 2010

4

It looks like you are too tall for the room
Dear Parker,
You are in Michigan with Grandpa Jeff this weekend at motorcycle races, which you adore.  Unfortunately for me, I get lonely very quickly.  It is good that you go with Grandpa for special weekends like this though.  We spend so much time togther that we get frustrated with each other.
Earlier we talked on the phone and all the motorcycle guys gave you a new nickname, The Parkster.  You love it.  They love you.  You are a part of something that I am not.  You and Grandpa have you own thing.  I am jealous sometimes that I am not included in this small part of your life, but I know that it is good for you.  You often wonder what you are missing without having your dad around.  I told you once that the things you and Grandpa Jeff do together are the same things that boys and dads do together.  It satisfied your curiosity and questions for a small amount of time.  I know one day you will understand what I meant.

Ahh!  Watch out for Giant Parker!
 You are sleeping in a tent tonight and I am at home amongst the toys thrown around the house.  I forgot we took these pictures of Giant Parker last weekend.  I found them and laughed.  You look so huge!

I miss you kid-o!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.