Monday, July 5, 2010

6

Dear Parker,

We had a very uneventful 4th of July.  I know, I know, you didn't even get to see fireworks.  My work schedule really sucks sometimes.  But the fun part was watching a movie with Grandma Patti and Grandpa Pat, getting more birthday presents on Saturday, buying a new bed on Sunday and today.......today was by far the best for you.....three words, putt putt golf!  I am so jealous that I wasn't there to see your first putt putt experience!  I am sure you had a great time with Grandpa Pat, it isn't very often that you and Pat get to spend time with just each other, I am sure you had a blast, well, I know you did.  When we were leaving Dayton this evening, you asked if we could go golfing some more (which we will).  I guess you are pretty good since you beat Grandpa Pat!  After golfing you played with cousin Katie and then got to hang out with Aunt Jen and Uncle Eric!  What a day you had!  Golfling, running around outside, washing Eric's car, more running around outside and what else........something else you were excited about......oh yes!  Eric let you drive his car!  You are very good at steering!  There were no dents or bumpers in trees!  That is better than Mommy's track record! 

I'm sorry that we didn't see fireworks last night and I will make it up by taking you to WEBN fireworks this fall (they are way bigger and better), but I am so happy that you were able to spend the day with you family today......you have a great family!  You won't always think that we are as cool as you think we are right now, but family is very important and you are part of a very close knit one.

You are lucky and very loved.

Love,
Mommy

PS "Suuuuuuuuuuesan!  Whoa, I just scared myself"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.